Dr. Trung Tran is Certified!
Instant cosmetic improvement
Minimal post-operative symptoms of pain, swelling and bleeding.
Resume normal activity 24-48 hours post op.
Gum recession is a common problem. Your patients may not notice their recession or believe it to be an issue because it happens gradually. Many patients accept recession to be a normal part of aging when in fact it is not. Most common causes for recession are plaque, trauma, and aggressive tooth brushing among other reasons. Please consider gingival grafting before treating exposed root surfaces with composite. Once composite is placed, gingival tissues will not adhere. Abrasions or decay can be up to 2mm in depth and still be successfully grafted over with gingival tissue.
Top 10 Benefits of the Pinhole Procedure:
- Can correct recession in as little as one treatment session.
- Minimal discomfort and swelling in most cases because the method is scalpel-free, suture-free and graft-free.
- Long term results
- Pinholes heal in 24 hours.
- Over-the counter pain pills manage pain post operatively
- Can prevent tooth loss
- Treatment sessions can be completed in as little as 1 to 2 hours.
- Results in a youthful and esthetic appearance
- Patients are able to smile without shame
- Most patients back to normal activity within 24-48 hours after procedure
Pinhole Gum Grafting Technique